Day 50

Date: July 3, 2011
Time: 8:24pm (PST)
Playing on iTunes: "Hello Seattle (Remix)" by Owl City








Location: Seattle, WA Day 2






SEATTLE FREE DAY!! This was by far my favorite day of tour. I got so much done in one day as a tourist! Seattle was unbelievable. So much to do. The first Starbuck's, the Space Needle, Fish Market, everything! Here's what I did:


The Fish Market
They were throwing fish everywhere!!


The original Starbuck's which opened on March 30, 1971


The famous Space Needle created for the World's Fair in the 60's

The view from the top of the Space Needle. Absolutely breathtaking.
Some of the pit and other members of the corps at the Space Needle




A pan flute band. They were really good!!
An italian accordion performer outside the italian
restaurant the pit went to.
Everyone at the italian restaurant


I got this mouthwatering veal. =)
Overall it was an amazing day. I had so much fun with everything I did and had great time with everyone. I ended up going to Starbuck's again before we got on the bus...I may have had a little too much food today...It's okay though!




Thought of the Day: "No matter what you do, always try to have a positive attitude. Even have a little fun. The day will go by faster and you will get more accomplished."

No comments:

Post a Comment